Wednesday, September 24, 2008

To wrap up the September Pawtucket Open Studios

This year with POS was a little interesting while at the same time fun for me . I get to know that I could have fun even though there is not much fun around. The first night was a little slow to my surprise. I couldn't get to meet with my other artist friends with whom I was going to share the room. Well they didn't show up:((. Anyways, so in that huge room I was like a squatting bird:)). I tried to decorate but the room was at least 3 times bigger than my whole house, it was a little challanging for me. I gave up and kept my spirit up and it worked. I guess with that manner, I had good sales and I met a lot of prospective repetitive customers. Also, my friends , Hilal (http://www.newmoonstudio.etsy.com/) and her son, Alex, and Suzan (http://www.letmemakeyouchic.etsy.com/) and her daughter , Sude had visited me and cheered me up. Last but not the least I want to thank to my Sevim Teyze who had helped me whole alot in wrapping up and dismantling...

Here are some pictures of my "Studio":

My so called "studio"




The Saturday night with Putamayo "Turkish Groove" CD playing at the background



My Friday night Creation


My original "Flower of Hope" Bracelets

2 comments:

NewMoonStudio said...

It was so good see you and your family at the show.Your work looked great... you looked great :)By the way, I love your "Flower of Hope" Bracelets!Great colors!

jjgjhk,lk said...

There was so nice and very creativ item you have Thanks for invited me and my doguther.